Simplified Terms for a Better Understanding
While legal language can be confusing, we’ve simplified our Terms and Conditions for your convenience. That said, it’s crucial you read and understand the terms that govern your use of Nili™ services.
- The internet is inherently insecure for sharing confidential information. Think of emails as postcards; they could be read by unintended parties, whether you’re an individual or a corporation. Big companies or celebrities are not safe either.
Account Ownership and Costs
- Nili™ will retain a $25 fee for domain registration if you request a refund for annual orders that include a free domain.
- Nili™ retains ownership of all email account IDs. Selling or transferring Nili™ IDs is not allowed.
Legal and Financial Responsibilities
- By using our service, you confirm that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract under the laws of Canada or the country from which you’re accessing our services.
- You’re responsible for any content you upload or share via Nili™ services, as well as for your own internet connection costs.
- You alone are responsible for your use of our services and for any consequences resulting from following links or advertisements presented on Nili™.
Content and Backups
- You own the content you upload but are responsible for ensuring you have adequate backups.
- Nili™ reserves the right to change, limit, or discontinue services, and to remove content that we deem harmful or illegal.
- If you reach 100% of your allocated disk space, Nili™ may take actions, including the discontinuation of services.
- Service will be discontinued if you engage in activities such as spamming, money laundering, or any illegal tasks.
- Service may be suspended for any reason that poses a risk to our systems or reputation, or for no reason at all.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
Liability and Service Availability
- Neither Nili™ nor its staff or affiliates will be liable for any damage that may occur through the use of our services.
- Nili™ services are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” meaning we offer no warranties or guarantees.
Agreements and Legalities
- For those registering a .ca domain, you have read and agree to the CIRA Registrant Agreement.
- You are expected to respect others’ intellectual property rights.
If you have any queries or require clarification, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
By using our services, you agree to these Terms of Service. Thank you for choosing Nili™.