Going on vacation or stepping away from your email for an extended period? An autoresponder is an excellent way to keep your contacts informed while you’re unavailable. This guide will walk you through the steps to set up an automatic reply for incoming emails on your Nili email account.
Before setting up the autoresponder, make sure you are logged into your Nili Webmail account.
- Open your web browser and go to Nili Webmail.
- Enter your Nili email address and password to log in.
Setting Up Autoresponder
Step 1: Access Settings
- Once logged in, locate the ‘Settings’ icon at the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
Step 2: Navigate to Autoresponder
- In the Settings menu, click on the ‘Filters and Forwarders’ tab.
- Next, click on the ‘Autoresponders’ sub-tab.
Step 3: Create a New Autoresponder
- Click on the ‘Create a New Autoresponder’ button.
- A new window will open where you can configure your autoresponder settings.
Step 4: Configure Autoresponder Settings
- Autoresponder Name: Enter a descriptive name for your autoresponder.
- From: Select the email address that you want to set the autoresponder for.
- Subject: Enter the subject line for the autoresponder email.
- Body: Type the message you want to be sent as an auto-reply.
- Start and End Time: Optionally, you can specify a start and end time for the autoresponder.
Step 5: Enable HTML (Optional)
If you want to include HTML formatting in your autoresponder message, check the box next to ‘Enable HTML’.
Step 6: Save and Test
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to activate your autoresponder.
- Send a test email to yourself to ensure that the autoresponder is working correctly.
- Autoresponders will only function for emails received at the email address for which they were set up.
- If you have other filtering rules, make sure they don’t conflict with your autoresponder.
Setting up an autoresponder in your Nili email account is a straightforward process that can keep your contacts informed while you’re unavailable. If you encounter any issues or have further questions, feel free to contact Nili’s support team.