- Click on Settings at the upper right side of the page. This will open the webmail Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, click on the Identities tab.
- Select the email address to that you want to create a signature.
- Scroll to the Signature section and enter your custom signature in the message box.
- If you wish to use HTML in your signature, click the HTML Signature checkbox. This will change the standard message box to an HTML editor to allow for special formatting.
Note: Any image you use in the signature must be accessible through the Internet, or it will not work. The safest way is to add the image by its URL.
- Click Save.
You have now created your new email signature. The email signature will automatically appear when you compose an email on the webmail interface.
Note: If you also use a local mail client or a mobile device to send email messages, you will also need to add your signature to these applications as well.